Relentless PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pedobears mod/administrator application

4 posters

Go down

pedobears mod/administrator application Empty pedobears mod/administrator application

Post  pedobear Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 am

my name john holmes i live in london endland, im 18 my ingame name is well pedobear and im looking to help new players so if your new pm me for any help etc. i think i would be a good mod as ive been admin on 3 servers and mod on 5 servers i help on servers quite a bit im patient but i can get steamy some times What a Face i can advertise if needed if people break rules well spring the old bones into action. i think i would be a good mod but thats up to you people to decide. and if you do please say so Smile

thanks pedobear

pedobear

Back to top Go down

pedobears mod/administrator application Empty Re: pedobears mod/administrator application

Post  Rahdaap Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 am

too early.
i know i have one too but i later i realised it was too early Crying or Very sad
Im not saying you wouldnt be a good mod, but for the amount of people it the moment there are enough Very Happy
If you might be a good mod jex will contact you
Rahdaap
Rahdaap

Back to top Go down

pedobears mod/administrator application Empty Re: pedobears mod/administrator application

Post  magikal Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 am

Ive spoke with jex about staff, i know who and wont get staff unless demotions are going to happen.

magikal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahdaap Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am

magikal wrote:Ive spoke with jex about staff, i know who and wont get staff unless demotions are going to happen.
damn ur like a medium Shocked
Rahdaap
Rahdaap

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 pm

pedobear wrote:my name john holmes i live in london endland, im 18 my ingame name is well pedobear and im looking to help new players so if your new pm me for any help etc. i think i would be a good mod as ive been admin on 3 servers and mod on 5 servers i help on servers quite a bit im patient but i can get steamy some times What a Face i can advertise if needed if people break rules well spring the old bones into action. i think i would be a good mod but thats up to you people to decide. and if you do please say so Smile

thanks pedobear

Sorry but from me it would be a no, not because its too early but i havent seen you help anyone yet Sad sorry if you have or i missed it but i havent seen anything. Also try help people on forums

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum