Relentless PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the time when i powned klaides!!...well sort...of

4 posters

Go down

the time when i powned klaides!!...well sort...of Empty the time when i powned klaides!!...well sort...of

Post  dragon Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 pm

well we were fighting in the wilderness at edge to be exact like every other pker yet we both were risking 2 rediculously epic rares, i was wearing blue partyhat with full bandos and ags while he risked torags bandos tassets and blue h mask. i new this would a tricky challenge but i thought i would have a chance of having another rare and able to add it to my collection!

the fight lasted about 3mins and we were both on our last pieces of food i quickly ddsed then dfs specc then ags specc!!!! omg it was so epic 47 with whip, 21-19 with dds, 17 with dfs and 47 with ags!!! BOOM!!!! i could feel the blue h mask on my computer graphic face!!!!! cheers
yet i was wrong as i red barred him and he teleported away!!!!
Mad Mad Mad Mad pissing me off!! well just thought i would put a good story on general Very Happy

dragon

Back to top Go down

the time when i powned klaides!!...well sort...of Empty Re: the time when i powned klaides!!...well sort...of

Post  life of a twohander Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 pm

sorry kladaides cause your my mate,but if it was dm then that was sad

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

the time when i powned klaides!!...well sort...of Empty Re: the time when i powned klaides!!...well sort...of

Post  L Claw L Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 am

unlucky lol Sad

thanks

L Claw L

http://www.relentlesspk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:17 am

what is the thanks for?

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  Rahdaap Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 am

so you could get extra postcount ?
Rahdaap
Rahdaap

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:15 am

maybe

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum