Relentless PK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adventures guide to the galax....i mean relentless

4 posters

Go down

adventures guide to the galax....i mean relentless Empty adventures guide to the galax....i mean relentless

Post  dragon Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:10 pm

hello

im sure by now you have created a level3 character and is wondering what to do on the server!

1. shops-shops are all around the server the most popular shop is to the west in a big room with vendors that sell just about anything from armour to buying exclusive items with pk points!
to the south you will find the general store which sells all bits and pieces mostly to help you with your non combat skills such as farming, you can buy seeds from the general store and rune essence with runecrafting.

2. skills-construction, hunting and agility are all bieng sorted for you to be able to enjoy. for the mean time these are the skills that are important to get up.
runecrafting is one of the hardest skills to get up and slayer so its best that you leave them till last so you have a full understanding of the server otherwise you will just get bored and quit and we dont want that!
mining/smithing-buy pickaxe from general store located just south of the home bank, once you have the pickaxe click on the magebook and skill teleport then teleport to smithing/mining. it would be sensible if you did bring a hammer to so you can get mining and smithing up aswell in the same amount of time.

fishing/cooking- buy a net and harpoon from the general store located just south of the home bank, once you have done that teleport using the magebook and clicking on the skill teleport to fishing/cooking you will find you are right next to a lake. follow the lake till you find fishing spots able for your level in fishing, make sure to bank the fish to get up cooking to!

farming/herb- buy seeds and VIALS OF WATER from the general store then teleport to farming on the skill teleport. click the seeds and then click the soil to create a plant, click the plant as much times as possible to get as much herbs as possible clean the herbs to get up some herb levels then combine the clean herb with the vial of water keep doing this till you reach level 99.

woodcutting/firemaking/fletching- these 3 are quite simple actually. buy a woodcutting axe, a tinderbox and fletching knife all from the general store. teleport using the skill teleport to woodcutting simply cut down the trees and light them using the tinderbox like you normally would do on rs. you find that your firemaking is already 99 before your woodcutting this is normal just repeat the procedure but getting up fletching instead of firemaking once 86 woodcutting and 85 fletching go to duel arena then north till you reach a building on the side of the building you will find magic logs do that till you reach 99 in both.

crafting- this is simple. just buy the items required from the general store then just use the needle on the leathers or chisel on the gems, easy enough

thieving- click on the stools once unlocked a better stool click on that

slayer- slayer tasks can be given by duradel located just north of the home bank, its a long process but just keep doing that till level 99

runecrafting-longest skill to get up but easy enough to do. buy about 1000 rune essence from the general store then bank it all
once you have done this just keep going back and forth to the mage of zamorak located just south of the home bank and he will teleport you to any of the altars you want!

combat skills
(strength, attack, range, magic, prayer, deffence, hitpoints)
at the moment these skills can be easily got up to 99 just by going east and speaking to sloane and you can change them to whatever you want. once these go its easy enough to get them up to 99 my best bet would be to go to blue dragons in taverly dungeon located on the monster teleport in the magebook for there bones and xp in combat skills or green dragons located in the wild teleport in the magebook but risky as it is in the wilderness

3.how to make money and get good gear
kbd king black dragon drops draconic visage and people pay alot for them as they can be made into a dfs(dragon fire shield)
to get good gloves with good bonus do the minigame just south of the home teleport.
barrows is another good way of getting gear but can get a bit tedious at times.
slayer is also a good way if you can get a slayer task to kill dark beasts or abbysal demons as they both drop expensive items, the abbysal whip and the dark bow!
if you have lifted off the ground moneywise and gearwise you could risk trying pking which is one of the best ways of making money but it is risky ofc if you do make a successful relentless pker you can spend your pk points you have gained from killing people to buy exclusive rare and powerful items at giles located west from home teleport in the shop.

if you need any help just contact me ingame, my name is called dragon!

Very Happy Very Happy

dragon

Back to top Go down

adventures guide to the galax....i mean relentless Empty Re: adventures guide to the galax....i mean relentless

Post  life of a twohander Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:57 pm

nice guide Very Happy

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

adventures guide to the galax....i mean relentless Empty Re: adventures guide to the galax....i mean relentless

Post  Rahdaap Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 am

Good guide ! You could add some pics, if you dont know how. Look at my guide Smile
Rahdaap
Rahdaap

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 am

when i tried to put some pic i edited in paint on imageshack it said nothing has been uploaded

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  dragon Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:09 pm

just let you know this guide is still vivid and correct even though the server has been reset

doesn't really make a difference just means are characters have been reset tbh with you.

dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 pm

bro u shud make a guide on how to mine rune rocks so ppl can make own rune arm, for some reason i cant upload my scrieenies on imageshack

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  Epic Guy Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 am

:ban:
Epic Guy
Epic Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:20 am

Epic Guy wrote: :ban:
is that really nesecary?

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  dragon Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 am

life of a twohander wrote:bro u shud make a guide on how to mine rune rocks so ppl can make own rune arm, for some reason i cant upload my scrieenies on imageshack

yer ill try and create guides like this and for other skills to just for bonus Smile

dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  life of a twohander Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:19 am

hehe gl :d

life of a twohander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down