curious thoughts

Go down

curious thoughts

Post  dragon on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:02 pm

i didnt donate but im curious what happened to the people that donated as the server has been reset
do they get there bought items back or a refund or what?

dragon

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 24
Location : london

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  life of a twohander on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:58 pm

if they had the item before reset then they prolly get back

life of a twohander

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 21
Location : England, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  Rahdaap on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:57 am

I hope for the ones who did donate this is of order :\.
avatar
Rahdaap

Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  life of a twohander on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:03 am

Rahdaap wrote:I hope for the ones who did donate this is of order :\.

did u mean to say this is out of order?

life of a twohander

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 21
Location : England, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  Rahdaap on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:35 pm

life of a twohander wrote:
Rahdaap wrote:I hope for the ones who did donate this is of order :\.

did u mean to say this is out of order?

nope got no idea Razz
avatar
Rahdaap

Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  life of a twohander on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 am

Rahdaap wrote:
life of a twohander wrote:
Rahdaap wrote:I hope for the ones who did donate this is of order :\.

did u mean to say this is out of order?

nope got no idea Razz
rah come play again, we have a chance of becoming mods

life of a twohander

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 21
Location : England, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  Rahdaap on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm

life of a twohander wrote:
Rahdaap wrote:
life of a twohander wrote:
Rahdaap wrote:I hope for the ones who did donate this is of order :\.

did u mean to say this is out of order?

nope got no idea Razz
rah come play again, we have a chance of becoming mods
Im playing again Smile
haven't seen you online yet, and realisticx has got trial mod.
avatar
Rahdaap

Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  life of a twohander on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 am

ye, only because jex likes him.

life of a twohander

Posts : 330
Join date : 2010-10-30
Age : 21
Location : England, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: curious thoughts

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum